United Recovery Project programs include addiction and alcoholic rehabilitation, therapy for drug misuse and other care for adults with alcohol, heroin or prescription medications to Camden NJ and nearby South Jersey cities. Our professionally trained and certified staff, understands all of our patients deserve a tailored remediation approach.
Any patient who attends our brand new treatment facilities will be treated like the person it is. Our professionally trained and caring team are here to address the issues and develop a custom-based recovery package. In order to offer support in a multidisciplinary team, we use a variety of specialist backgrounds, from medicine, nursing, consulting, social work and psychology.
Our integrated outpatient approach to the care of these medical issues is available to people aged 18 or over who have drug or alcohol dependency issues. Depression and anxiety often present more commonly with addiction and through therapy with us these co-occurring symptoms are diagnosed and controlled.
Clinical research has demonstrated that alcohol and mental health disorders are extremely treatable conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
Consequently, our unique approach to delivering comprehensive care is focused on scientific evidence that has proven to increase patient outcomes for substance dependence and opioid abuse.
H1; New Life after visiting URP Drug Rehab
- Professionally controlled withdrawal of symptoms by Board Certified Alcohol and Opiate Doctors
- Remediation of the relapse
- Medication-assisted therapy (MAT)
- Prevention and care of drug misuse
- Clinical assessments and monitoring of treatment
- Mental Health Treatment & Co-Occurring Conditions
- Testing of drugs and alcohol
- Community references
- Addiction to Case Management Programs
- Addiction to Aftercare Preparation
H1; URP Offers a Full Range of Counseling Services Including:
- • Individualized therapy that deals on life issues and depression that may have caused drug and alcohol addiction in the first place. It will also include setting goals, learning about losses, and praising the patient’s success in rehabilitation.
- • Community advice is also essential to the New Life process. Community therapy gives our patients an opportunity to hear about the problems and struggles that people face with their addictions and how they cope with those circumstances.
- • Family therapy, which involves friends or spouses and other family members who are close to the addict and who are affected by drug abuse problems. Family therapy can be a crucial phase in the recovery process when bad or destructive behavior has harmed family relationships.
- • Peer counseling, where service members who have experienced their own struggles with alcoholism and substance dependence may offer guidance from their own experience.
Give us a call today. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help with your recovery.