Many factors make an individual have healthy skin. Every skin doctor or beautician says that apart from a balanced diet and a proper rest, one needs to have a minimum of eight glasses of water in a day. However, you need to give equal importance to vitamin a skin care for healthy skin and younger looks. So learn about Vitamin A skin care and why it is essential for your skin at The Skin Care Clinic.
What are the essentials of healthy and glowing skin?
The components that you need for vitamin a skin care is:
- Vitamin A – The skincare products of Vitamin A restore the skin to normalcy, correcting the skin conditions. Vitamin A reactivates all the cells in the body and increases your hemoglobin. In a body, all the organs directly or indirectly correlate with each other. As a result, even the skin gets impacted. Vitamin A does the following.
- Takes the nutrients and oxygen to the cells, thereby normalizing the blood flow.
- It minimizes the rosacea symptoms.
- It fastens wound healing like pimples and scars.
- It puts the cellular structure in place.
- It reduces the cluster of melanin granules and the brown spots.
- Improves hydration and promotes healthy cellular membranes.
- It eradicates precancerous skin lesions.
- Vitamin E – It safeguards the skin from oxidative stress, which avoids premature aging like wrinkles, scars, or any other imperfections. You can find Vitamin E in several skin care products in the market.
- Biotin – It is a B-complex that contributes to healthy and glowing skin. You can find biotin abundantly in foods like eggs, nuts, and whole grains.
- Iodine – One gets the natural iodine in seawater, rocks, and soils. If you are looking for the food that contains iodine, you can find it in seafood like fish and prawns.
- Niacin – Apart from contributing to healthy skin, Niacin enables you to release energy from the food that you have. You can get Niacin in meat, fish, eggs, and milk.
- Riboflavin – Keeps your skin, eyes, and the entire system healthy. The dairy products like milk and eggs, you can get them in cereals and rice.
- Vitamin C – plays a vital role for fair skin. Vitamin C helps in forming normal collagen, which backs up your skin. Lemon, orange, strawberries, broccoli, potatoes, and other vegetables are the sources in which you get Vitamin C. Many healthcare professionals recommend Vitamin C for scars, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and significant acne breakout. It is also an antioxidant that protects your body cells from free radicals like cigarette smoke, air pollution, and ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin C helps in:
- Producing collagens
- Repairs the damaged skin
- Given a healthy and hydrating effect to dry skin
- Heals the wounds and removes discoloration like scars and fade brown spots
- Zinc – Play a vital role in healing the wounds and maintaining the skin. Meat, shellfish, wheat, and other dairy products contain zinc.
- Collagen – If you have hit 30 and have a feeling that your skin complexion changed because of your age; collagen gives you the supplement that gives you the results like:
- Increasing collagen production, which enhances in anti-aging effects for skin
- Enhances the skin elasticity
Vitamin a skin care keeps you free from all skin diseases and gives you a youthful look.